Thursday, May 12, 2011

spring holiday 2011

Finally I have some free time now. As usual, im very busy and lack of sleep again. I tot I would have some good sleep after my final exam but I have been working for the whole week!! I mean total of 7 days! i worked from the 1st day of holidays until now and I went out every night from the 1st day until now as well, that explain why i am lack of sleep!! im super tired!!!!

so, I think I did it quite well for my final exam except for business ethic!! Is all essay!! Trust me, is the longest essay I ever write!!

As for now, I don't have any special thing to share. 
wil just show you guys the pictures.
btw, i will be going malacca tmr. 
so wait for my update k!!



went pyramid with jac.
cant remember is when but is before my exam.

 starter

mine


hers

us
sorry for the blur picture


sweet hut for the second times with jimmy
before exam as well.








mine

1 of may, midnight. 2days before exam.
neway puchong with SM gang.
headed there right after work.
candid from dunno who else.


dinner with joey at murni.
during exam



i think i look skinnier in this picture.

weilim's bday
at his place.
im late because i met up with other friends 1st before this.
the last day of exam.


 joshua and jac

mei xin 

 xin yin, carmen

 the bday boy



1st day of holiday.
sweet hut again, the fourth times.
haha!! i just love sweet hut!!

headed to there right after work.
crystal beside me
last meet up before she went back to muar.
btw, thanks for her treat.


along with kelly and  joey.

mine


2nd day of holidays.
dinner with ks at IOI
next, redbox.
during midnight as usual.









hahaha, jimmy fall asleep halfway.

hahhahhahahhaahha..
i felt so bad to post this.
but trust me, if you are there, you will just ROFL.
only if u can see what he is holding la.





3rd day..  yam cha with desmond.
no picture,
nothing special.

4th day..midnight movie with andrew.
fast & furious 5.

5th day.. supper with ks, his bro, sui and foon.
went cc after that.
get freak out by a cat!!
my embarrassing moment again!

6th day which is ytd, met up with kit yeng after work.
had snowflakes.
her treat. =)


 kelly joined us at oldtown after that.

hahaha!! 7th day which is just now.
met up with mr.leo
sweet hut again!
i guess the worker can recognize me ad.
i went there 5 times within a month but with different peoples and they paid for me.
thanks alot!!<3



 lost the pic of my dessert!! 
sad. T.T

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment