Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 wishes.

I always did, tried to be nice to everyone and never take anyone for granted. 
I wish I do better each year, and everyone like me as who I am.

I love music and I love to sing as everyone know.
I will regret in my life if I never know how to play any musical instruments.

Perhaps you don't know my biggest weakness is lack of security. I'm afraid of darkness,  I cant sleep without hugging anything like pillow, and I worry a lot, you just dont know!!
Worst is financial insecure!! 

I really hope I can just be honest sometime to tell ppl how I exactly feel but it was the hardest thing for me. I keep everything to myself, always.

This is important for me!!!! most important!! How do I survive without money!! 
I don't have pocket money you know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment