Monday, January 30, 2012

CNY 2012

1st of all, before CNY end, here wishing everyone happy Chinese New Year once again, all the best in the year of dragon. Wish come true. I have too many pictures in hand , which is impossible for me to put everything in one post, so I will just make it short here.

As the same, Im back in hometown, Penang, for CNY. What's different this year is I was staying in Flamingo hotel for 2 nights, which I really like the place because it's just few step away from the beach.
And, for the very 1st time Im meeting my friends in Penang. Surprisingly, I have number of friends visiting Penang on CNY but never happen to bump into them. Karaoke session with families for the 1st time is awesome.

CNY was great as I get to spend time with my families, the best moment ever. Sadly, I only stay there for one week, wish to spend more time with my families, only see some of my cousins on 1st day of CNY only and I didnt get to eat much of penang's food but home cook is delicious.


my view from room.


I will own one of those boat one day.



penang's ice kacang is THE BEST. 

I want to bring this little thing back to KL.

Sorry that about it. more pic on fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment