Monday, April 11, 2011

Challenge Paper

oh!! I shouldn't be here.
But my brain is stuck half way doing my assignment. Just wanted to share with you guys about my CHALLENGE PAPER!!

I was given a list of activities to do for the so called challenge paper from sociology class.
let see what izit.

1. Collect 5 movie ticket stubs
2.Name all 8 full time lectures in the ADP in SEGi College Subang Jaya.
3.Name 5 different fruits starting with the alphabet P.
4.who is the current Fayette house president?
5.Name all 7 dwarfs from the cartoon ' Snow White and the 7 dwarfs'.
6. stand on one leg for 10 seconds with your eyes close.
7. sing your country's national anthem and recite your country's pledge (rukun negara)
8.DO 20 JUMPING JACKS.
9.pound on one hand while the other hand rubs. Then switch.
10. SING AND DANCE WITH ACTION TO KATY PERRY'S 'FIREWORK'

fyi, I have to do question 6 to 10 in front of my lecture in public!!
FML.

muka pek cek due to assignment

haha. reward for being 'hardworking' from andrew!!
cannot eat during this time.

and new sandal from Jason
awesome my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment