Friday, April 1, 2011

Dont go breaking my heart

I used to spend every thursday with him..
but now my every thursday is no longer with him.
went to watch Don‘t Go Breaking My Heart yesterday..


I can say is a nice movie.
how much i wish my love story can be so beautiful.
in reality, we will NEVER meet those guys.
I don‘t believe there will be a guy who will love me wholeheartedly.

I wonder what were I doing for the past 4 months.
it was just a dream?
those memories i had is just nothing?
those promises is just a fool?
those words that he said is just a lie?
I worth for nothing?
nothing remind him of me?
im nothing.....

1 comment:

  1. God is a fair person, whatever you lost, you gain something. Maybe this time you made a mistake, everyone does, so now you learn something. So why not just move on? you can't just pause right there, time passes, they don't wait for you. Why look back to the past when there is a big future waiting for you? and I disagree with you that you will "NEVER" meet those guys, try to think big, a big ocean with many fishes, you just met a rott one, doesn't mean that every fish is also rotten rite? you'll find the one you wanna find someday, in this world everyone has their own pair, just that they haven notice them yet :)

    ReplyDelete