Saturday, April 9, 2011

Single Life

I don't know whether my single life is good or bad. Is just one month but it feel like year.
Cause I'm always in a relationship, I always needed someone beside me, I always rely on someone. 
and I only spend my time with the bf and have only little time with my friend. I know, is not a good thing.
Thank god, I still have a lot of awesome friends around me and support me. I'm catching up with my all my friends lately. So, what I've done for the whole month besides crying every night ?

1.yam cha session with XX
2. movie with XX
3. steamboat with PA's staff
4.sing k session with kelly
5.lunch with mr.leo
6. movie with XX
7.midnight sing k session with penny 
8.pyramid, lunch ,yam cha with penny
9. yam cha session with school mates
10. went to see jolin with penny, gary
11.dinner, movie with kks and friends
12.movie, outing with Andrew
13. outing with kelly
14. drinking session with andrew and friends
15.yam cha session with david, andrew, jie and friends
16.tong sui session with XX
17. sing k with crystal
18. yam cha with jacqueline
19. what else more? cant remember!! so good of having you guys around me!! love you all!! ok, just show you some picture. 



with kelly

 sweat like hell!! 

crystal

hong kong dessert with jac
although we don't see each other often, still, we have lot of thing talk and share!!



next round, old town!!

 me = cheek bone+eyes bag

 <3



1 comment:

  1. Being single doesn't mean it is bad or either good, no need to rush things up. Rushing into a relationship will just hurt you even more if your partner isn't the right one for you. You can always rely or depend on your friends, but not "use" them, friends depend on each other. And no matter what, never forget what your friends did for you, there will be times when they need you, that time you must be there for'em. Anyways, glad to see you getting better (:

    ReplyDelete