Friday, February 10, 2012

Be a better person

Currently in Segi's computer lab now, having 2 hours break in between classes. Need to kill time so decided to blog a little. 2 hours is not long but when you're alone. it feels super long.

I was abit angry at one of my group mate just now while having group discussion with her. Im angry becuz the way she talk to me is abit impolite. Me, as a senior I think I have been through more than her and I exactly know what I should do. All Im trying to say is she can actually talk nicely and tell me about her suggestion, instead of acting like mother, you know how a mother talk to you when she think that she is right.

Besides, I posted it out in my 2012 wishes post, saying that I want to be a better person to everyone and I felt kinda guilty for being angry at that moment, I tell myself I shouldn't be like this, I should forgive her. Guess I failed at that moment, but at least I never show my anger to her.

I guess we all have cognitive dissonance problem, when there is a discrepancy between beliefs and behaviors. Or maybe is just me, I always face this problem. The purpose of this post is actually a reminder to myself, so that I could learn and try to be a better person. Leo have bad temper, you know I tried my best not to be mad easily and I did, just not good enough. Ciao.

1 comment: