Friday, February 17, 2012

stressful week

It is Friday. So, the stressful week has finally over and I managed to get all my things done but didn't do it the best. I was working on last weekend, in the same time, I was having 3 quizzes, 1 presentation, assignments and class to attend last week.


Not just the time that is not enough, also the stress I was having. Basically, I focused more on my presentation, because I was so worried about it as I'm having stage fright problem even I have done so many presentations.


When I focus on my presentation, I tends to worry about other thing as well, because I have to study for quizzes also. Sadly, I didnt do well in my quizzes, I only get 12/15 for my macro quiz, and realized I did so many mistake in acc 2 quiz too. FML. 

As for my presentation, I was so nervous when the moment I was presenting, don't even know what I was saying, mentioned the drug's name wrongly too. Then saw one of my classmate 's face was like 

oh shit. So embarrassed. Surprisingly, lecturer said it was good as I did a lot of research and the content was good. One of my classmate came and told she like my explanation bout those drugs also. But obviously I have not presented well. 

 my speech

Eye bags is what I get in the end.. Didn't have a good sleep at all. 
Promise to work harder next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment